I came to see Dr. Rubin after six months of suffering with debilitating pain in my pelvic region. I had seen three urologists and my internist, all of whom said they could not help me. I was at my wits end. I was barely able to work and had given up all activities that I enjoyed in life. Dr. Rubin was the first person to listen carefully to me as I described my symptoms. She then gave me a very thorough examination. She quickly spotted that I was suffering from chronic pelvic pain and referred me to an outstanding physical therapist that specialized in pelvic floor dysfunction. After five months of physical therapy, I am 90% recovered!
- Hello Mid-Life, I am here! Embracing Healthy Aging with Courage, Confidence and World-Class Menopause Care
- The Truth about GOOP, Gwyneth Paltrow and Big Wellness
- Cialis Is for Women Too – And It’s Not Only About Sex!
- You Don’t Have to Orgasm to Experience Pleasure During Sexual Intercourse
- Sexual Health at Menopause