- Post-Cancer Sexual Survivorship Care
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Vulvodynia and Vestibulitis
- Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder
- Menopause and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Altered or Low Libido/Decreased Sexual Desire
- Uterine Fibroids
- Sexual and Pelvic Pain
- Sexual Arousal and Orgasm Difficulties
- Clitoral Pain/Clitoral Adhesions
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Recurrent Vaginal Infections
- Vaginal Dryness
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Reproductive Endocrinology Dysfunction
- Ovulatory and Menstrual Dysfunction
- Vulvar Dermatitis
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder that mostly affects women of reproductive age. PCOS may cause one’s ovaries to develop small collections of fluid and fail to regularly release eggs, which can affect fertility.
A short list of PCOS symptoms includes: irregular or absent menstrual periods, infertility, acne, facial hair, and balding.
If you are experiencing symptoms of PCOS, reach out to us and we can develop a plan to mitigate the effects of PCOS.