The road to reproduction should be fun, enjoyable, and let’s be honest, pleasurable. Unfortunately, for many couples, becoming pregnant is not easy and sometimes even appears impossible. They may face many questions as they try to begin a family, including:
- What is causing our infertility?
- What are our options?
- Should we consider IVF infertility treatment?
- How expensive is IVF infertility treatment?
And many others. We help patients navigate the emotional rollercoaster of fertility struggles. We offer expertise in ovulation induction, fertility testing and evaluation, and when necessary, surgical interventions including hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, laparotomy, and tubal cannulation.
Other Conditions Treated
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Altered or Low Libido/Decreased Sexual Desire
- Clitoral Pain/Clitoral Adhesions
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Menopause and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Ovulatory and Menstrual Dysfunction
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Post-Cancer Sexual Survivorship Care
- Recurrent Vaginal Infections
- Reproductive Endocrinology Dysfunction
- Sexual and Pelvic Pain
- Sexual Arousal and Orgasm Difficulties
- Uterine Fibroids
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vulvar Dermatitis
- Vulvodynia and Vestibulitis