The road to reproduction should be fun, enjoyable, and let’s be honest, pleasurable. Unfortunately, for many couples, becoming pregnant is not easy and sometimes even appears impossible. Trying to conceive can lead to many questions, including:
- When is the best time to try and get pregnant?
- What obstacles might be making pregnancy difficult?
- What are our options for conceiving?
- Should we consider IVF infertility treatment?
- How expensive is IVF infertility treatment?
And many others questions. We help our reproductive health patients navigate the emotional rollercoaster of fertility struggles. We offer expertise in ovulation induction, fertility testing and evaluation, and, when necessary, surgical interventions including hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, laparotomy, and tubal cannulation.
Other Conditions Treated
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Altered or Low Libido/Decreased Sexual Desire
- Clitoral Pain/Clitoral Adhesions
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Low Testosterone
- Menopause and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Ovulatory and Menstrual Dysfunction
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Cancer Sexual Survivorship Care
- Recurrent Vaginal Infections
- Reproductive Endocrinology Dysfunction
- Sexual and Pelvic Pain
- Sexual Arousal and Orgasm Difficulties
- Uterine Fibroids
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vulvar Dermatitis
- Vulvodynia and Vestibulitis