- Post-Cancer Sexual Survivorship Care
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Vulvodynia and Vestibulitis
- Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder
- Menopause and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Altered or Low Libido/Decreased Sexual Desire
- Uterine Fibroids
- Sexual and Pelvic Pain
- Sexual Arousal and Orgasm Difficulties
- Clitoral Pain/Clitoral Adhesions
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Recurrent Vaginal Infections
- Vaginal Dryness
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Reproductive Endocrinology Dysfunction
- Ovulatory and Menstrual Dysfunction
- Vulvar Dermatitis
The road to reproduction should be fun, enjoyable, and let’s be honest, pleasurable. Unfortunately, for many couples, becoming pregnant is not easy and sometimes even appears impossible. They may face many questions as they try to begin a family, including:
- What is causing our infertility?
- What are our options?
- Should we consider IVF infertility treatment?
- How expensive is IVF infertility treatment?
And many others. We help patients navigate the emotional rollercoaster of fertility struggles. We offer expertise in ovulation induction, fertility testing and evaluation, and when necessary, surgical interventions including hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, laparotomy, and tubal cannulation.