A tiny butterfly-shaped gland at the base of your neck has an important role in overall well-being; it helps regulate body temperature as well as metabolism (how fast you burn calories). When the thyroid is… Read More »
- Hello Mid-Life, I am here! Embracing Healthy Aging with Courage, Confidence and World-Class Menopause Care
- The Truth about GOOP, Gwyneth Paltrow and Big Wellness
- Cialis Is for Women Too – And It’s Not Only About Sex!
- You Don’t Have to Orgasm to Experience Pleasure During Sexual Intercourse
- Sexual Health at Menopause