It’s either a guilty pleasure or an example of subservient sexploitation. Or both. One thing is certain – Fifty Shades of Grey, E.L. James’ bestseller has people thinking about sex, maybe in a new way…. Read More »
- Hello Mid-Life, I am here! Embracing Healthy Aging with Courage, Confidence and World-Class Menopause Care
- The Truth about GOOP, Gwyneth Paltrow and Big Wellness
- Cialis Is for Women Too – And It’s Not Only About Sex!
- You Don’t Have to Orgasm to Experience Pleasure During Sexual Intercourse
- Sexual Health at Menopause