There are many causes of ejaculatory dysfunction and finding a precise diagnosis allows us to tailor treatment to the individual’s or couple’s specific needs. Types of ejaculatory dysfunction include:
- Premature ejaculation
- Delayed ejaculation
- No ejaculation (anejaculation)
These problems are treatable and require a comprehensive workup to tailor specific treatment plan.
Diagnostic workup may include:
- Comprehensive medical history including current and previous medications
- Detailed physical exam
- Blood tests
- Penile ultrasound with Doppler technology to look for structural abnormalities, abnormal blood flow, scar tissue, or penile curvature.
Once a diagnosis is established, we created a customize treatment plan with each patient.
This may include:
- Medications Behavioral and lifestyle changes
- Couples and sex therapy
- Specialized physical therapy
- Additional testing
Other Conditions Treated